Sign up for our Monthly Newsletter
To ensure everyone gets the most out of our family friendly forum, we’ve created the following set of guidelines.
- Remain respectful of other members at all times. All posts should remain professional and courteous and should contain no profane language.
- No Spam, advertising, or self-promoting. Do not ask for email addresses or phone numbers from other members.
- Do not post copyright-infringing material.
- Do not post offensive posts, links, or images. This is a family friendly forum and we want everyone to have a good experience.
- Offending members may be notified that their accounts will be blocked or suspended.
- Please be descriptive for topic titles and avoid attention getting subjects such as help, urgent, or respond now. These will be deleted by the administrator.
- What happens if I break a rule?
You will either be warned or will have your account blocked. Your account may be temporarily or permanently blocked depending on the communication.
- Am I allowed more than one account?
Avoid creating multiple accounts or they may be removed.